This is
day 1 with no fent or dope. I was on fent analogs, dropped to dope to taper,
then dropped off dope and did my last shot yesterday. I took some tianeptine
and kratom today and still feel terrible. also Xanax. I was on fent analogs for
about a year so you can imagine how the w/d's are. fucking horrific.
I don't know what to do guys... you always
have good advice. Eating is such a chore. nothing brings me pleasure. it's 30F
and windy as fuck outside, and I'm in this big house all alone.
Some kind words or advice would be great
friends....
also (thought about getting some suboxone from
a dude... comments on that?)
edit: thanks everyone. I took some more
kratom, felt good enough to get out. I think I’ll just go cold turkey cause I
start a job on Monday and I need this shit over with asap
edit2: got 30 subs 8/2mg. hopefully this will
go smoothly
edit3: not sure if I should even take the subs
because the kratom and lope have been keeping me together fairly well. is it
even worth it? if it is.. how long should I wait? should I just stick with lope
and kratom and fuck the subox? I don't want to get thrown into pwd...
No comments:
Post a Comment