Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 2: Feeling decent

If you're keeping up with my story, here's an update. Yesterday I was barely held together by lope and kratom but by the end of the day I felt like shit cold sweating emotionless. Today I woke up, took a 3rd of a sub. Waited 2 hours and took another 3rd about 20 mins ago. I feel pretty normal right now just a bit tired. My plan is to keep the subs for emergencies and to hold together for work. Tapering with the subs I know will take a while but just feeling like I'm able to get something done today is good for me.
I'll keep you guys updated and I can't believe the overwhelming support with messages and stuff from you guys. Thanks so much. Will edit later today.
edit: took 8mg of the sub over the course of about 4 hours. feeling pretty good. good enough to move shit around the house and not be depressed as hell. but, in the back of my mind I'm still worried that this is just another addiction...
edit2: feeling good. not high, not sick. just, good. not depressed. and actually in a good mood. 1:24pm. hope ya'll are doing good as well. hopefully this sub taper will go smooth, that's the only thing in the back of my mind...
edit3: 10:42pm... clammy as fuck. cold sweating like a mother fucker. this sucks! I'm so cold but so sweaty.. ughhh.... Benadryl gonna knock me out soon I hope.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment