10:42am,
I woke up about 10 mins ago, looked outside and saw garbage cans so I ran ours
down to the end of the driveway, hopefully it gets picked up, I still don't
know what day it comes in this new house. I feel fine this morning. I took 2mg
of clonazepam [as prescribed] this morning at around 8 so I woke up with little
to no anxiety, and hopefully that lasts all day and I don't have to take any
Xanax. Also, I hope I don't feel any w/d from opiates/subs today because This
is the day I'm planning to be off them. Was only on subs for 4 days, 5 days was
my max so I'm pretty happy. I have 1mg still cut, just in case the cravings or
w/d get really bad later today, but I don't plan on using it right now. But,
since I have the day off today, I know it's going to be a tough one. Keeping
myself occupied and keeping the addiction out of my head... I have a feeling,
come later today, I'll really be craving, but I'm not going to put the cart
before the horse or borrow trouble and just take this day 1 minute at a time.
I'll check back later.
Edit 1: 3:10pm, still haven't taken a sub
today and I feel fine. Just got done setting up a new smart TV and sound system
in my living room. Sounds and looks awesome! It has really kept my mind off
things.. I'm surprised as how motivated I am today. I DID take 2 somas for my
shoulder, and it seems to have helped it a lot.. usually I take way more than 2
but obviously this story is about trying to cut back/quit. So I'm feeling
pretty good about the living room now, bumping some Pandora while cleaning or
whatever. Ironically, the first song that came on was "It was a good
day" by Ice Cube, and I thought, yeah.. yes it has been a good day. [even
though I just dropped half a grand on this set-up], I wasn't expecting to do
that, but hey, better a TV and sound system than dope or fent at this point
right?
Edit 2: Didn't take any subs today, had a few
shots of vodka and listened to music while setting up the living room and made
dinner, etc. still feeling good/ok. I'm confident I won't need any more subs
until I get some bad cravings, but as far as physical w/d symptoms, I think I'm
passed them. Taking vitamins and staying hydrated of course. Again, thanks for
all the support through this, although, a lot of downvoters on todays update...
I'll give the day 7 update tomorrow, and we'll see how it goes. I'm confident I
won't have much trouble... thanks all for helping me through this.
No comments:
Post a Comment